Wednesday, October 11, 2006

all the lovely wayside things

Happy Fall! Clearly, it's the best time of year. I've always thought summer was a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong. Summer is the shit. But Fall is the bomb.

I'll be making more Haybarn posts soon. I have some new pictures worth sharing, I think. As for the wedding pics, they are ready! Finally, I know. I chose Flickr over a blog because it loads pictures better. And they're better looking that way. ha HA!

CLICK HERE FOR R&R WEDDING SLIDESHOW!

After you've had ample viewing, get thee to an apple orchard or something. Eat squash. Eat orange things. It's Fall, fer cryin' out loud.

Best things about fall:

  • Soup
  • Day Trips
  • Cinnamon Sticks in everything
  • Apples and such
  • Layers
  • Gourds galore
  • Colors
  • Leaves a-fallin'
  • Pumpkins a-carvin'
  • Halloween & Turkey Day
  • Scarves
  • A general sense that everything is good in the world
  • Sweating less
  • Melodramatic poetry...
{ahem}

O sun and skies and flowers of June
Count all your boasts together
Love loveth best of all the year
October's bright blue weather

- Helen Hunt Jackson