Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Update from Portland, Maine

Greetings, all. Pardon my absence. My computer access is limited these days, hence my lack of posts, emails, smoke signals, etc. Things are good right now. Just busy.

I've been working outside by the sea. It's a refreshing change. Long days, fulfilling as they may be, leave me tired and near ready for bed when I get home. A bit of physical work mixed with sailing in Casco Bay (yeah, boo-hoo me).

This is actually the third time I have sat in front of a computer since coming back from Oregon two and a half weeks ago. A new record for me I think.

So the 'Wedding Blog' is coming. I swear it is. I have a few posts almost ready. Just need to edit and tinker a bit more. I hope to have something for you to look at in a fortnight.

To those of you who have written to me, do know I am thinking of you. I just haven't been able to write back yet. Thanks for the good words. Just today I received six new emails from dear friends. Yoinks, I have some writing-back to do. Big love to all of y'all.

Like I said, me is tired after longish day. Must go to sleeping place again.. resting of head on squishy pillow.. is so nice to Zzzzzzzzz...