Friday, December 01, 2006

see me in bright lights

Tonight I went out on the town to look at art and mingle with the community. How ambitious, right? Our version of Last Thursday is known as 'First Friday Art Walk' or some combination of those words. Anyhoo, lucky I had my camera on hand cause I forgot that the holiday lights are now strung up around town.

Sure, I can't take a shot in the dark worth a damn, but you get the idea. It's cheery. It's festive. And I like how the lights all blur together anyway. I'm especially pleased with the extreme blue lights on the Christmas Tree on Monument Square. I can't remember if they went with the strong blue motif last year but mmm-boy, it makes me happy every time I see it.

Now all we need is some snow. Maybe Seattle could lend us some. Ha.