Tuesday, September 21, 2010

time well spent


Here are some pictures from the last month during Ryan & Rebecca's visit. It was fabulous seeing the west coast sweets again. I cherished every moment I had with my bro and sis-in-law and wish we had another month to spend together. Oh, life!

Visiting Maine usually means doing Mainey things. Trips to the coast, eating fish, making cobbler, watching geeky science fiction shows, eating ice cream, searching for crafty delights and, most importantly, shopping at L.L.Bean. Err, I mean catching up with loved ones. Heh.


While I always try to make things "arty" with the camera I usually just end up with good old family pictures instead. Just as well. Here are some scenes from the last few weeks...

Dockside in Belfast.


Bar Harbor beckons.

The littlest member of the family is moving faster than we can keep up. "She's a pissah!" as they might say 'round these pahts. Jezum.

Just chillin'.







This boy will be taller than me in about five minutes.


Windswept!

Hey Hey!



Crunch & Crisp.

Cheese!




Goldfish dispute.


"What's that?!"

"What's what?!"



Windy kids.




Beach combing babe.






Ice cream is serious business.

How is the ice cream?

"Pretty good. Prettaaay, prettaaay, prettaaaay good!"

Shopping break.




Blueberry cobbler, mmm-hmm! Wicked nice. Thanks, Rebecca!

L.L.Bean coma.

"What's that!?"


Uncle Ry Ry time.

Phones make the best toys.

Hard to sum up four weeks with photos. Thanks again to R&R for making the trek! So great to see you. Methinks a west coast trip is on the horizon. Looking forward to spring.



Bye byes for now!