Monday, November 16, 2009

family in pics: may til now


"Here, hold this."

Anna babes.

Older brother, Christian.
New middle-child, Olivia.

Gelato high. The Western family engages Maine.



Scoop, scoop, scoop!


Old salts.


"Ha ha, look at all the work he has to do!"

Ryan as mad scientist.


"This is how it is, see.." Ryan: "Nopes."


Kisses from Uncle Ry Ry.


Yawn!

Auntie Rebecca has a way.

Wii action shots.





Three amigos.


Olivia's first pierced ear.
Thumbs are delicious.


Birthday buddies.
Mom/Nana.


Kelly, Chip and # 3.




"Look what I found!"

Big brother love.

"I will now proceed to put both hands in my mouth."

Cheeks from heaven.

Goofy girl.


Nana time!

Busy mom + broken shoulder = very tired.

Halloween!

Hooray!

Uncle John's jokes are hilarious.

Okay, that one was funny.

"I will now punch myself in the face."
Dong!

Christian's (gasp) 11th Birthday!

Who's a big girl?


Beautiful sister, Kel.

Cuteness.