Friday, May 12, 2006

Canandaigua 2004: The Lost Photos

I just developed a mystery roll. It appears the second half of the roll contained the first pictures I took at Canandaigua Lake. From the looks of them, they were taken the afternoon before the wedding. Since the film went two years without developing, and endured who knows what kinds of temperatures, the pictures have a faded quality to them. It almost seems like they were taken in the late seventies. Kind of a cool find.

If you recall, some fool backed into a telephone pole, jarring a few nerves along the way. Here, the phone company has finally come out (on a Saturday) to survey the situation.


Sunbathing and early mingling.

Here's the same picture, just zoomed in on the peeps.

Here's a shot of the booze, pre-party.

More gathering.

Building the Great Fire.

This shot looks like it's circa 1976.

Same picture, zoomed in.

Hey, who's that picking flowers?

A closer look reveals a lovely Irish Chicagoan.

That was a nice few days. I wish it had lasted a bit longer.

that's all i have.. the end.